Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Home


"No one is perfect, and no one deserves a second chance". That's how the world thinks. Throughout 18 years of my life, never a day went by without me making mistakes. When I was about 9-10 years old, I used to wake up, telling myself to not do any sin. I used to pray to God that He will tell me if I was about to do sin. I succeed once, and failed thousands of times. I missed those days. The days where I didn't think of anything else but to please Him. Guess I've drawn too far away, too far to even notice where I am right now. I could blame situations, other people, but actually it all started from one thing..looking away.

Time went by so fast that I didn't even realize it's been a long trip. Missed so many moments, lost so many things. I couldn't even remember when it all started. But how great are Your love, and Your mercy. It is when I turned back, your grace picked me up, and take me back home. I have fall so many times, but it is You that made me get back up again. It is only with You second, third, fourth, even hundred chances existed. If I were You, I wouldn't let myself have it. But that's not You. Faithful, everlasting, full of grace and mercy. When I started to wonder away, You don't stop calling me. It is when I ignore You, You're there waited for me to talk again.

I have fallen, but I'm letting You pick me up. I have failed, but You gave me victory.

It's time to let go, and start all over again. Eyes back on You, my One and only.
Take me away and say,
"Let's go home"

No comments:

Post a Comment

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall