Friday, October 18, 2013

Give It Some Time

Pernah gak sih kamu berada di satu momen dimana kamu sedang ada di persimpangan jalan, situation are forcing you to make a choice tapi kamu cuma diem, gak pingin ngapa2in. It's like you just wanted everything else to stop, for a moment or two, and breath.

Everything happened so fast that can't even feel the clock ticking and the wind moving. It's like in a snap, it just happened, like that. Udah jadi gitu aja, you can't even feel the process.

This week, 2 temen Emma ngalamin break ups. Maybe for you it's no big deal, but not for me. I believe in feelings and it's just hard for me to accept farewell. Honestly, what scares me the most on relationships are the goodbyes. Not long ago, well actually yesterday, I finally had the courage to watch Glee on the special episode of tribute to Cory Monteith. I blew it when Lea sang "Make You Feel My Love" for Finn in the series. I'm not easy for me to cry while watching something, but this is definitely real. I just couldn't imagine someone who is really close to you, know you inside and out, could just be separated from you like that, without you even realize it happened. And even worse, to walk away. I believe that when 2 hearts be united, nothing should ever separate them apart. Emma inget waktu itu mama pernah ngomong sama Emma. "hal yang paling menyakitkan itu bukan ketika mama papa atau saudara yang berpisah dari kita, tapi belahan hati kita yang diambil pergi." Karena when our half are taken away, some part of us juga ikut pergi.

But then we couldn't really blame on the feelings, because it's there for a reason. Tapi yang jadi masalah adalah timing nya. Having feelings itu yang paling susah adalah bukan saat ditolak atau di abaikan, tapi ketika harus disimpan sampai waktunya tiba. Feelings forces us to rush things up. Mereka yang membuat kita gabisa nunggu lama. All this has taught me one thing,
If it's true then it could wait.  
If it's real then give it some time
Perasaan itu seperti wine. The longer the date, the better the taste. The longer the process, the better the quality. I guess soal tahan lama atau enggak nya, it all depend on us. And it doesn't mean that semua harus dilama-lamain, but the time and the process has to be right. Not too long and not too fast. I mean, if it's meant to be then it will be, right? We don't have to force things up. Let time and let God do their part, and let us do our part. Being the best guy and the best girl that we could be.

Falling in love are beautiful, it changes our perspective, the way we see things. But we don't have to rush it. Taking it slow and enjoy the ride. Just as time will heal, and it also will decide. It doesn't mean that the road will be smooth and nothing will be broken, but I could guarantee that it is all worth the wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall