Tuesday, April 30, 2013

The Conclusion

Hi, I miss you. 
I know I've been gone way too long and let me tell ya, 2 months without you and telling you my stories is tough. Unlike any other years, this April feels so long. It felt like years to went through this month. 
A lot has happened. I survived my finals, btw. It was kinda tough, at first, but gladly it turns out alright. 
Anyways the reason why I've been away for 2 months was fasting not to open any social medias in order to study more. That's what I told everyone. But the other reason is, I got tired. 
I got tired of knowing too much.

We all need that kind of breaks. Away from something that might distract us, and focus on something we really need. I know the idea may sound a little ridiculous, but it somehow changes the way I live and see things.

I learned to control myself. Not saying all the things that I feel, and knowing something I shouldn't pay attention to. It's not that now I started to keep things inside, it's just there are many things I regret saying. And I just want to restart everything. That's why I fast. And I don't know how it does things, but whenever I fast, I met interesting people and learn interesting things.

You know the times when we hear about something and we're not sure of what actually happened but we make this alternate stories of what may has happened in our heads? Don't do it. I learned it during my fast. Because it doesn't matter really of what we know. It isn't that great to be someone who knows lots of things,  especially when we acted like we know one. Stop judging something before knowing on something that actually happened.

I spent most of my fast days thinking. About the future, about life. 
A new chapter is happening right now. I kinda feel it inside. April has gone by, it left us so many moments to be cherished. I'm so curious about what's going to happen next. Whom will I meet? What will I learned? What will I feel? 

I'm so thankful of what He has done to me this month. How did I even survived and the pains? What do I deserve for this blessings I get? I'm not going to make up stories in my mind about days to come. I'm laying all the expectations on His table. I'll let You do all the job. Thank you for being there these past 30 days. Thank you for the strength, for the joy and even for the pains.
No matter how much I'm curious about the plans in life, I won't try to fix things up. I'll just enjoy all the process. 
Be happy, be cheerful always. Try to love everything that will come, even all the little moments. Let's win this journey with strong heart, and this is for you :)


No comments:

Post a Comment

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall