Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Disappointments

We've walked this road for years. We've never left each other side, from the moment we saw each other's eyes. You're like a brother to me. And I've always been your sister, whom sometimes got mistaken as your lover. We share each other's dream. In fact we grew up in the same dream, the same thought, the same heart. 

Did something sting you? I got this aching feeling on my stomach everytime I see you now. "Changes is a nature's thing". Well then, wearing a mask and pretending is now one of your thing. I don't want to see the other side of the coin. I don't want to be disappointed anymore. I'm tired of being angry. I'm tired of being Miss Know-It-All. 

Why do you have to lie? I wished I never knew from the start. I need to stop noticing everything.

 If I leave you, is it worth it? If I stay, is it worth more?

Roses are red,
Those flowers are tulip.
Your looks are so great,
But your lies are stupid.

Roses are red,
Those flowers are tulip.
Eventhough it's too late,
I don't wanna loose this friendship.


this post is a late post I wrote based on the friendship-struggle that I've been dealing with. It's a mixed-disappointment-feelings I had for several friends, in the last several months (or maybe weeks). Until now, I still have the trouble of spelling "disappointment". Maybe that's why I could never hate my friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall