It breaks my heart to see how life lose its meaning.
How we live the hours with no soul.
How we no longer feel.
It breaks my heart to see you go.
How we ended up believing in different things,
How we are no longer at the same page.
It breaks my heart to see how confused we are.
How we got mixed up between what is right and what is good.
How we betray our own foundation of faith.
It breaks my heart to see the one that got my heart is the one who could tear things apart.
How I am forced to pick sides.
How I have to lose another piece of my heart to gain one.
It breaks my heart that I keep hearing voices.
How it hold me from taking the next step.
How I actually believe every word they say.
It breaks my heart that all of this actually breaks.
How I lose count at the pieces left.
How all of my fears are real.
It breaks my heart that this is life.
This is how it goes.
It breaks me that I could just move a little and see all of this from the different angle,
But I can't.
Or I won't.
It breaks me that sometimes, it's not life that hurts us.
It hurts because we are the ones who let it happened.
We are the ones who stab ourselves with it.
We are the ones who lied to ourselves when we see the truth.
We are the ones who breaks our own heart.
Dear little heart,
When will you ever grow up?
Don't let it break your heart.
Wednesday, July 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment