Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Seventeen (Part II)

So. After what I did on 20th, I didn't expect much on the next day. I didn't even think of receiving anything from my nor from my friends. Like we planned few days before, we're going a fine family dinner on one of the hotels in Jakarta. I am not much of a ''dress-up girl'' so I was going to wear something a little casual dress for the dinner. But somehow my sister and my mom keep pushing me to wear something REAL formal. I was kinda pissed actually, but I tried to hold it inside so I wouldn't ruin the day.

On our way to the hotel (me, sis and mom. dad and bro is going somewhere), bro text me that he would be late on dinner and somehow my dad ended up going to my uncle's restaurant to meet him. Mom started to (act. she's a great actress) angry. I really really couldn't stand it so I also started to get mad at her. Next thing I knew, we're at the restaurant. And when we arrived at the rooftop, bam, surprise. My church friends, old childhood friends, cousins, family, my dance friends were there. It was an EPIC moment :') 
I started to cry (booooo), and we really had a good time. :''D

It is so nice knowing that I am surrounded with great family and friends. I am so blessed. Thank you Lord! Thank you for everyone who made this happened. I really truly love you all :') <3


1 comment:

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall