Friday, December 30, 2011

30.12.2011

Liburan kali ini gue dedikasiin ke keluarga gue. Hampir 2 minggu gue hilang tenggelem dari peredaran gaul sekota. Sama sekali gak ketemu temen-temen yang biasa suka hang-out bareng, sama sekali gak natalan sama mereka. Intinya sih karena pingin deketin diri sama keluarga aja. Setahun ini kita tuh kayak banyak acara sendiri (sebenrnya GUE yang banyak acara sendiri hehe ^^v) dan kita bisa gak ketemuan banyak selama seminggu. Kayak 2 minggu sebelum natal gue sama sekali gak spend time sama kakak gue. Kita cuma ketemu 2 kali, halo halo goodnight, udah deh. So this christmas I kinda sacrifice my holidays to stay with my parents and family.

Belajar banyak hal banget. I learned to live life to the fullest. To appreciate every minute and seconds whenever I have the time to spend time with them. To never regret anything. To never look back. 

Anyways, gue tadi baru selesai nonton Spy Kids 3D. Walaupun--menurut gue--film nya rada fail  dan alur ceritanya gampang ditebak. Ada part yang berkesan untuk gue. Ceritanya si orang jahatnya mau balik ke masa lalu untuk fix things up with his dad. Tapi dia pake batu apa-itulah-namanya untuk dibikin jadi time machine, dan semua orang dan waktu berhenti kecuali si om ini dan spy kids nya. Dan si spy kids ini ngingetin si om jahat kalau,
You can't change the past
Ya memang kata-katanya biasa aja, tapi yang bikin gak biasa itu yang ngomong anak kecil. Kesannya tuh masa lalu gue gimanaaaaa banget yak. hahahha -_-

And then there's this part when Juni bilang ke spy kids yang baru kalau,
Grown-ups like to over-think things. But kids, for them, anything is possible
 Sometimes kita ngeliat past kita tuh rada lebay. "Oh I wished I haven't said that", "I want to go back in time and fix everything up" lalala. But in my Bible, and btw yes I'm a proud believer (bukan belieber :D), it says that we should think like a child. Bukan berarti kita berubah jadi anak kecil, trus balik kayak anak umur 5 tahun lagi. Tapi solve problems like a child.

Children do have feelings, but when trouble comes, they don't panic. Because they believe their parents will help them and together they can somehow solve the problem.

In life we do have things that we regret. Banyak hal yang terjadi bukan seperti yang kita mau. Banyak bad things happened dan kita gak ngerti kenapa hal itu terjadi. But don't over-think about it, think like a child. Kita punya Tuhan yang sanggup nyelesain masalah kita. All you have to do is just believe in Him and have a little faith that everything's gonna be okay :)

2011 is coming to an end. I know maybe it's not our best year. Kadang kita berada di titik terendah kita, where we feel like giving up. Kadang juga kita berada di titik tertinggi kita, that we forgot about God or anyone that lift us up. I know maybe it's been a tough year. Believe me, I've been trough A LOT this year. Rasanya pingin bikin time machine just to go back and fix what has happened, but it doesn't really matter.

Because it's not about where it started, it's not about how we've been trough, it's not about how tough we've been fighting, it's about how we ended it.

New year is in two days or maybe less. Make it count. And when the 2012 has arrived, let's live up the year to the fullest. Make the time, spend times more with your loved ones, and believe me, you're going to face the days like a boss. And the question is,


Emma's out. Happy New Year ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

© EMMA MONTEZ
Maira Gall